Whether you’re looking to make a change in your career, having to explore your options in the workplace due to redundancy, returning to work after some time away or just at the start of your working life, then ACTion Career Coaching can offer you a flexible approach to managing your career.
ACTion Career Coaching will support you every step of the way as you Assess and take stock of your work story so far, explore and evaluate the Choices open to you and finally take steps to Transform your experience at work. The programme offers:
- A series of 1:1 coaching sessions, either face-to-face, Skype or telephone based to guide you through your journey
- Psychometric profiling and feedback to help you gain clarity around what makes you tick in a work setting
- Comprehensive guiding materials and activities to engage and cement your thinking
- Unlimited email support throughout the length of your programme to provide a virtual guidance space between meetings
To find out more about how ACTion Career Coaching can help you to achieve your career goals, contact Julia for an initial no-fee conversation on 07778 848 735 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Development Coaching
Personal Development Coaching offers a conversational space for you to explore what’s on your mind when it comes to maximising your development and enjoyment at work.
- Coaching is all about identifying what you want to be different and then taking action to lead you there. The agenda is yours to set and can include:
- positioning yourself for an internal move
- gaining clarity about your management style
- exploring how you manage tricky conversations or challenging relationships in the workplace
- understanding your key motivators and drivers in depth
- building on your personal impact
- managing pressure and stress
- developing confidence levels
- managing time and prioritising
- increasing assertiveness in your relationships
With a focus on supporting you to make the changes that you want to make, Personal Development Coaching offers tailored 1:1 sessions which can be face-to-face, Skype or telephone based. To discuss your specific requirements, contact Julia to arrange an initial free diagnostic meeting and take the first step towards enhancing your personal development.